Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Film Lesson: "Night and Fog"


When I frist watched this film, I very shocked at the results. I never thought that it would be that bad in the way the jews were treated. I knew that they treated badly but i never pictured it that way in the film. I found this film very powerful. Cause it shows scene I never thought i would see from the Halocaust. Bodies all piled up and being burned. All the clothes that was left behind. And now I know how the Death camps had those Burners to burn the body. i thought that i would never see that. Compared to Schandlers list, this had the real footage, in Schandlers list, they were actet out. But the movie did have more information about it. I think that this one illustared more about the hallocaust because it had real footage. If only the camentator was in english i could of understanded it more. But the hollywood version was more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment